Thursday, July 2, 2009

Alpha



Hello everyone. I am sure there are not a lot of ones reading this, but for every one that is, this one's for you. This is Alpha, my first blog post of all time. This marks the beginning of a beautiful journey into the heart and soul of a truly precious Jule. Born a red-head, I was first a ruby. Now turned blonde, a topaz I've become.

**I must admit that I did not at first know if there was a true yellow jewel, so I asked Wiki and he answered: Topaz comma yellow. He also told me that to fully self-actualize as a topaz I must aggregate: Calm mind/body; Deep sleep; Fulfillment of dreams/wishes by focusing into the facets; Healing; Intentional creation; Lust; Other realms; Psychic ability; Protection in home from fire, accidents, wealth & love. I must also be worn as a talisman set in gold on left arm for protection from envy, intrigue, disease, injury, sudden death, sorcery, negative magic & lunacy.**

I now know that the measure of my success will be how well I can be worn as a psychic sleep-inducing talisman (like a magical amulet) set in gold on the left arm for protection from envy, SD, and varied other-worldly attacks; only then will I have realized my full potential. Thank you Abraham Maslow.

You might think that I am now going to say "Omega," but you would be wrong. Because there's a lot more where this came from (if you go to the dance with me). Ones-I love you. Hugs and kisses to you if you want them XOXOXO. If not, throw them in the garbage, Mayne street style.



Key terms: (courtesy of dictionary.com and Julie's brain)
alpha-1.the first letter of the Greek alphabet (A, α). 2. the vowel sound represented by this letter. 3. the first; beginning. 4. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. used to designate the brightest star in a constellation. 5. D-wight. Sch-rute.

Jule-1.sandy-blonde hair, um... pretty good lookin face. (there is no dictionary.com definition for Jule, therefore I deferred to its closest relatives, joule, and julep, respectively, to complete the definition) 2.the SI unit of work or energy, equal to the work done by a force of one newton when its point of application moves through a distance of one meter in the direction of the force: equivalent to 107 ergs (don't ever call me that) and one watt-second (you can call me that if you want). 3.a sweet drink, variously prepared and sometimes medicated. *mmm sounds delicious and exhilarative

aggregate-1.to bring together; collect into one sum, mass, or body. 2.to amount to (the number of): The AK-47 sniper rifles captured from the [offensive racial slur] infidels will aggregate five or six hundred million thousand. 3.Geology. (of a rock) consisting of a mixture of minerals separable by mechanical means.

negative magic-1.the negative use of energies and power by jealous and malicious human beings of Kalyuga, whose main objective is to harm or deprive others from something, or influence them to do something wrong or negative. 2.magic that is in the red. BAILOUT

7 comments:

  1. You are one of the funniest people I know. Thanks for making me laugh! Also, I think it's awesome you are starting a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so witty and funny. I wouldn't have anything to post about if it weren't for the boys. Glad to have you in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to make you laugh and now it seems the tables have turned this is sure to be a blog I will not want to miss out on thank you for the comedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. Tafsir al ahlam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is also a very good post which I really
    enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see
    something like this.. Read Manga Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is also a very good post which I really
    enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see
    something like this.. Dream Interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also a very good post which I really
    enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see
    something like this.. Khwab Ki Tabeer In Urdu

    ReplyDelete